Hunan Chef – Delicious recipes
– 2 whole skinless chicken breasts, boned and cut in half
– 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
– 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
– 200 grams of fresh peas
– 200 grams of broccoli spears
– 25 grams of chopped onion
– Start marinating in the morning for maximum flavor.
– Heat the sesame oil in a non-stick frying pan until it begins to sizzle.
– Add all the ingredients except peas, cover and cook for five minutes.
– Turn the chicken over and cook for another eight minutes.
– Add the peas and heat through, stirring occasionally.
– Serve as desired.